Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The Plunge

There is a "For Sale" sign in front of WeeHavyn today.  Somehow that small sign makes my decision seem so much more real.  It was put up while we were away and seeing it there sent a little shock up my spine, as if I had jumped into a cold pool on a hot day.  This is happening!

I wish I could say that I never second guess my choice to leave WeeHavyn for a much different lifestyle.  I am not that strong.  I have doubts and fears.  I wonder if I'm going to regret leaving a place I love.  Yet... I have loved every place I have lived.  All of them have given me another piece of the puzzle that is me.  I have no doubt that my unconventional
new home will do the same.

I may gypsy about in my little home forever, or I may find that I wish to set down roots somewhere.  I cannot know that if I do not try.

Let me never regret what I have not done.....

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and love the way you look at life....best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

What do YOU think?